Associated’s scientists and engineers leverage their applied research skills and practical experience to develop innovative solutions to infrastructure and natural resources projects. A number of our staff serve as adjunct professors with Canadian universities and supervise graduate research. We also bring extensive experience in research and development for government agencies seeking to improve systems and address issues that have application beyond a single project.
Our research and development work includes the following:
- Bench and pilot-scale process research in water and wastewater
- Soil and groundwater remediation field trials
- Computer simulation to test alternatives
- Experimental design, including statistical design
- Research partnership coordination with universities
- Research and development funding applications