We are proud to be an employee-owned Canadian company, recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 14 consecutive years, and have consistently won awards for our innovative projects. Our achievements and reputation are only possible because of our amazing staff, and we believe in creating a culture where everyone feels supported, valued, respected, included, and celebrated. We believe that a supported staff allows them to excel at what they do best, and provide the best possible service to our clients and communities.
Why Join us?
People join us for many reasons – we know because we ask our new hires what attracted them to us. Their voices matter and have helped us identify what we are doing right and where we can still be better to be an employer of choice for a diverse group of job seekers.
- A culture that invests in your growth and success
- Flexible work hours and working arrangements that promote work-life balance
- Competitive salaries with overtime pay for eligible positions
- Competitive benefits including extended health and dental coverage
- Matching company pension program
- Commitment to your physical safety and mental well-being, including comprehensive safety programs, wellness initiatives, access to our employee and family assistance program, and a matching fitness allowance
- Continuous professional development support and mentoring programs
- Support for new parents transitioning back to the workplace
- Opportunity for eligible staff to become company shareholders
- Social club activities and events, including our biennial company-wide Olympics
- Community support and involvement initiatives
- Carbon Neutral Company since 2009